Bye, Bloating & PMS
Perfect for real humans with mood swings, bloating, bad cramps and PMS. Take it just when you need to. Before your period for mood swings, or during your period for bloating and cramps.
- RTRochelle T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44My health issues Fibroids, Acne, Nausea, Bloating, Heavy FlowPMS & Period Support helped with Bloating, Cramps, Heavy FlowRated 5 stars10/4/22Works great
Didn't have my usual cramps and less bloating. Didnt feel nauseous ans my period wasnt as heavy or as long.Was this helpful?
- KDKelly D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44My health issues PMDD, Mood, Bloating, Heavy FlowPMS & Period Support helped with Bloating, Mood, CrampsRated 5 stars9/25/22Helps!
It's been a game changer for my PMDD. While it's not a cure all, I've had more months with less mood swings and terrible thoughts, than months where I've felt crazy from the PMDD. This didn't happen til I started taking these pills. Highly recommend trying them if you suffer from PMDD.
In regards to bloating and cramps, they definitely help with that as well. Especially the bloating.Was this helpful?
- MDMichelle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44My health issues Bloating, Mood, NauseaPMS & Period Support helped with Bloating, Mood, Stress, Fatigue, HeadachesRated 5 stars9/12/22Help every day.
I started taking them before I started my period and while on my period. They really helped level me out. They helped my hormones, weight gain, sugar cravings and tiredness. I even take these when I’m not in my period because they help me daily.Was this helpful?SHSemaine Health9/13/22
We're so glad they you get everyday relief from our PMS & Period Support, Michelle!
- AVAngie V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44My health issues PMDD, Bloating, MoodPMS & Period Support helped with Mood, StressRated 3 stars9/10/22Not enough in each jar
I have PMDD and symptoms start right after ovulation. There aren’t enough in each jar for me to take as directed each month from the time symptoms begin until the time I start my period.Was this helpful?SHSemaine Health9/10/22
Hi Angie, do you continue to have PMDD symptoms, pain and bloating when you're on your period? A lot of our PMDD customers don't need the PMS & Period Support supplements during their period - only the week after ovulation. So they only need one bottle each month. If that's the same with you, stop taking the supplements once your period starts.
We would one day love to have multiple sizes for our products, but since our average customer usually goes through one jar every month to two months, we had to chose that size as our one size. We're still a small company, but as we grow, we'll expand our range.
- AWAmanda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34My health issues Migraines, Nausea, Endometriosis, Bloating, AcneRated 5 stars9/7/22Seem to work well
I have also changed other medications (not related to my menstrual issues) while starting this, so it’s hard to say what is actually causing it, but my experience has been positive. One bottle got me through two cycles, so I don’t need to subscribe every month. It says to take as needed, so others may have a different experience. If you can afford it, I’d recommend giving it a try.Was this helpful?SHSemaine Health9/13/22
Thanks, Amanda! It's awesome to hear that you only need half a bottle each month!