28 capsules packed full of 9 natural anti-inflammatory ingredients that help lower your inflammation and stress for the week of your period. You’ll take just 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at night for just 7 days whenever you have your period.
- 100% vegan and plant-based
- Gluten free
- No sweeteners
- Ph.D. formulated
- FDA regulated
We normally ship Semaine out to you every month, but we want to provide the option for our international friends to bundle multiple months in a single shipment. This way we can charge just a single shipping fee to keep that as low as possible. Order as many months as you want at once with the same $15 flat rate shipping fee! Please note, however, that you will be responsible for any taxes or duties upon arrival.
Start taking Semaine 2 days before you start to bleed. Continue to take 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills in the evening for 7 days. Even if your period is shorter or longer than a week, taking all 28 pills will ensure you’re covering the highest levels of inflammation on your cycle.
Always formulated without additives, hormones and fillers, Semaine is full of just the good stuff:
- Vitamin D3 (as vegan cholecalciferal from lichen) - 60 mcg (300% DV)
- Magnesium (as Sucrosomial® Magnesium) - 45 mg (11% DV)
- Ashwagandha (as Sensoril®) - 66 mg
- Boswellia extract phytosome (as Casperome®) - 126mg
- Curcumin phytosome (as Meriva®) - 324 mg
- Green Tea phytosome (as GreenSelect® Phytosome) - 126 mg
- Quercetin phytosome (as Quercefit®) - 141 mg
- Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) - 123 mg
- Silybin phytosome (as Siliphos®) - 75 mg
Meriva®, GreenSelect®, Quercefit®, Casperome® and Siliphos® are trademarks of Indena. S.p.A. Sucrosomial® is a registered trademark of Alesco S.r.l. Sensoril® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
Please allow 1-2 business days for processing. We aim to get orders turned around as quickly as possible. We want Semaine to be available to everyone. That's why for our international friends, we charge a flat $15 rate for shipping no matter where in the world you live.